30 Day Free Returns
We want to make sure you're 100% happy with your radiators. That's why we offer a 30 day free returns policy.
Products must be returned in new condition and with the original packaging.
Return of faulty products
You are entitled to return a product to us if:
- it is faulty or is not of acceptable quality, or
- it is not fit for its intended purpose, or
- it does not match the sample or our description.
However, you may only return the product to us on the following conditions:
- the fault is not caused by misuse of the product; and
- you give us proof (such as a receipt) that you purchased the product from us.
When you return the product on these conditions, we may repair the product or allow you to exchange the product for another product of the same value or give you a credit or refund.
Products presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished products of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair products.
Cost of returning products
We will cover the charges for returning the products if we accept that they are defective.
As a consumer, you are entitled to statutory consumer guarantees in Australia.
Our products and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. For major failures with the service, you are entitled:
- to cancel your service contract with us; and
- to a refund for the unused portion, or to compensation for its reduced value.
You are also entitled to choose a refund or replacement for major failures with products.
If a failure with the products or a service does not amount to a major failure, you are entitled to have the failure rectified in a reasonable time.
If this is not done you are entitled to a refund for the products and to cancel the contract for the service and obtain a refund of any unused portion.
You are also entitled to be compensated for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage from a failure in the product or service.
Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to restrict your rights under consumer laws.
In addition to any other rights you may have, we will honour the manufacturer’s product warranty.
- 10 year warranty on the radiator
- 2 year warranty on electrical parts
Issues that may affect a warranty
You should be aware that you may not be entitled to a warranty if:
- you install the products other than in accordance with the installation instructions and manuals provided; or
- your usage of the products is abnormal or other than in accordance with the purpose for which they are intended.