- Oil-Filled & Electric No need to run pipes throughout your house to a central boiler.
- Independent Operation You'll never have to run a central system to keep a single room warm.
- Easy Installation Takes less than 30 minutes per panel by an electrician, handyman or us (Vic Only)
- No Ongoing Maintenance Unlike hydronic systems, LVI radiators are entirely maintenance free.
- Oil-filled radiator with vegetable oil.
- Made from strong steel of the highest quality.
- Hard-wearing white epoxy paint (RAL 9016).
- Can be connected to wired external programmer, wireless programmer or central controller with WiFi facilities
- Simple to use, rapid heating and even temperature across the entire surface.
- System for locking the mounting device.
- Quiet, odour-free and non-allergenic.
- Sequential temperature control of the front and rear panel. (double panel units only)
- Frost protection (0,5-10˚C)
- Open window function.
- Lockable thermostat unit.
- 10 year warranty on radiator body
- 2 year warranty on electronic components
|Material||Cold rolled steel
Oil-filled radiator filled with vegatable oil
|Standard colour||Hard-wearing white epoxy paint (RAL 9016).|
|Accessories||Connection cable for plug connection (230 V).|
|Included in Package||Monclac wall brackets and screws for fixed installation are included.
IP spray-resistant guard for IP 44
|Panel Configurations||Single (11), Double (21)|
|Splash Rating||IP44 when installed with wallbox splash cover (required for compliance)|
|Heights [mm]||300; 500|
|Widths [mm]||400; 500; 550; 650; 800; 950; 1000; 1050; 1100; 1250; 1300; 1500; 1600; 2000|
|Thermostat||Advanced digital thermostat with precise control.
The surface temperature can be lowered to 75˚C or 60˚C. Temperature levels 75˚C and 60˚C lower the output of the radiator to 70% and 55% for a single radiator and 90% and 80% for a double radiator.
Adaptive start with timer function.
Weekly program individually adjusted in each radiator.
We recommend a central external clock or Touch E3 when a weekly program is needed.
Sequential temperature control of front and rear panel (double radiators only)
Open window function.
Lockable thermostat unit.
Thermostat housing manufactured from self-extinguishing and UV-resistant plastic ABS-PC V0.
We've prepared the following guide to calculating the wattage requirements for your home.
Please note, this is an approximate guide. Heat loss can be affected by many different factors.
Our team can provide you with an accurate, professional heat loss calculation for your home and help you decide on the exact panels for your needs.
Step 1 - Measure your Room and Calculate the Total Volume
To calculate the wattage requirement for your room, you'll first need to calculate the volume of your room.
To do this, you'll need to multiply Room Area x Room Height.
- If you have a rectangular or square room, multiply the Room Width x Room Length x Room Height to calculate the room volume in cubic metres.
- If your room is an odd shape, you'll need to work out the total floor area of the space, then multiply Room Area x Room Height to calculate the room volume.
- Jim has a room that's 4 metres long, 5 metres wide and 2.4 metres high.
- Therefore 4 metres x 5 metres x 2.4 metres = 48 cubic metres.
Step 2 - Calculate the Wattage Requirement of Your Room
Next, you'll need to consult the table below to find the appropriate watts/cubic metre figure for your room, so that you can calculate the total wattage requirement.
- Find the column with the house efficiency description that best matches your home.
- Find the row with the room description that best matches your room.
- Multiply Room Volume x Watts/Cubic Metre to calculate the wattage requirement for your room.
- Select the radiator or combination of radiators that meets the wattage requirement of the room. Remember that it's always better to specify more heating than less. It won't cost more to run (because the radiators will only use the energy needed to keep the room at a stable temperature), but it will ensure the room stays warm and the heaters aren't working harder than they should.
- Jim worked out in Step 1 that the volume of his room is 48 cubic metres.
- He has a Good Modern Home that's at least 7 star efficiency.
- The room he's trying to heat has large windows and more than 50% of the walls are external facing, so it best matches the Living Space Poor row. Therefore, he needs 25 Watts/Cubic Metre.
- Jim multiples the room volume x watts/cubic metre to calculate the wattage requirement for the room. 48 x 25 = 1200 Watts
- Jim chooses a 1250W radiator as this is the closest match to his requirements
300mm High Radiators
|Model||SKU||Wattage||Amps||Configuration||Height (mm)||Length (mm)||Price|
|Parada 250W / H300 x L400 / Single||FE4110300401ASK0||250||1||Single||300||400||$820.00|
|Parada 500W / H300 x L500 / Double||FE4210300501ASK0||500||2||Double||300||500||$940.00|
|Parada 500W / H300 x L800 / Single||FE4110300801ASK0||500||2||Single||300||800||$940.00|
|Parada 750W / H300 x L800 / Double||FE4210300801ASK0||750||3||Double||300||800||$1,060.00|
|Parada 750W / H300 x L1100 / Single||FE4110301101ASK0||750||3||Single||300||1100||$1,060.00|
|Parada 1000W / H300 x L1000 / Double||FE4210301001ASK0||1000||4||Double||300||1000||$1,160.00|
|Parada 1000W / H300 x L1500 / Single||FE4110301501ASK0||1000||4||Single||300||1500||$1,160.00|
|Parada 1250W / H300 x L1300 / Double||FE4210301301ASK0||1250||5||Double||300||1300||$1,280.00|
|Parada 1500W / H300 x L1600 / Double||FE4210301601ASK0||1500||6||Double||300||1600||$1,410.00|
|Parada 2000W / H300 x L2000 / Double||FE4210302001ASK0||2000||8||Double||300||2000||$1,580.00|
500mm High Radiators
|Model||SKU||Wattage||Amps||Configuration||Height (mm)||Length (mm)||Price|
|Parada 500W / H500 x L400 / Double||FE4210500401ASK0||500||2||Double||500||400||$940.00|
|Parada 500W / H500 x L550 / Single||FE4110500551ASK0||500||2||Single||500||550||$940.00|
|Parada 750W / H500 x L500 / Double||FE4210500501ASK0||750||3||Double||500||500||$1,060.00|
|Parada 750W / H500 x L800 / Single||FE4110500801ASK0||750||3||Single||500||800||$1,060.00|
|Parada 1000W / H500 x L650 / Double||FE4210500651ASK0||1000||4||Double||500||650||$1,160.00|
|Parada 1000W / H500 x L1050 / Single||FE4110501051ASK0||1000||4||Single||500||1050||$1,160.00|
|Parada 1250W / H500 x L800 / Double||FE4210500801ASK0||1250||5||Double||500||800||$1,280.00|
|Parada 1250W / H500 x L1300 / Single||FE4110501301ASK0||1250||5||Single||500||1300||$1,280.00|
|Parada 1500W / H500 x L950 / Double||FE4210500951ASK0||1500||6||Double||500||950||$1,410.00|
|Parada 2000W / H500 x L1250 / Double||FE4210501251ASK0||2000||8||Double||500||1250||$1,580.00|
How efficient are LVI radiators?
There are a few important things to understand about efficiency and running costs, and there's a lot of bad information posted on the internet. So read this carefully to make sure you fully understand!
All electric resistive heating is essentially 100% efficient at converting electricity to heat.
If a 1000W heater runs non-stop for an hour, it will use 1 kWh (kilowatt hour). Depending on your provider, that would cost about $0.24 cents.
Sounds high, right? But this isn't the full story...
The first thing to consider is that a heater rarely needs to run non-stop to keep a room warm. A heater equipped with an accurate thermostat (like LVI radiators) will cycle on and off to maintain a consistent room temperature.
This means that the exact energy usage will be equal to the rate heat loss of your room. A poorly insulated room on a cold day will lose heat much faster than a well insulated room on warmer day. North-facing rooms that get lots of sunlight will consume less power than dark south-facing rooms.
Radiant heat means LVI panels are usually cheaper to run compared to other kinds of resistive electric heating (like convection-only panels).
This is because radiant heat feels more comfortable to people even if the air temperature is lower. It heats objects directly, and is lost less easily to draughts and air flow.
Many of our customers find they can set the thermostat a degree or two lower and still feel warm and cozy because of this effect.
Put simply, in a well-insulated home, or a home equipped with solar panels, LVI panels are very cost efficient to run.
To get a rough idea of running costs, you can use the following rule of thumb.
On average across a winter season, LVI panels will need to run 50% of the time when sized correctly for the room.
This means the average cost of running the 1000W radiator we talked about earlier comes to about $0.12 cents per hour that it's turned on.
Remember that this is a rough average that factors in usage on the coldest days of the year. Many of our customers find their actual running cost ends up much lower than this!
How do LVI panels compare to other kinds of panel heaters?
Most panel heaters available on the market are convection-only heaters. That means they warm up a room by heating the air. Typically they have an element that's exposed to the air, which can create that burning dust smell.
Even low-cost oil-filled column heaters produce mostly convection heat because of the shape of the fins.
Convection heat circulates using air currents. Hot air rises to the ceiling, cools and eventually circulates back to the heater. It's easily lost to draughts and open doors, and in general people find it less comfortable.
LVI panels are true radiators. They produce much more radiant heat. Think of the feeling of the sun on your face, this is an example of radiant heat.
Radiant heat is unaffected by air currents, because it's infrared energy. It behaves in exactly the same way as light, beaming out the front of the radiator and warming objects and people directly.
While convection heat is better at getting around corners and spreading out, radiant heat feels much more comfortable and doesn't escape the room as quickly. You generally need less radiant heat energy to make a room feel comfortable. This can translate to energy savings if you set your thermostat a degree or two lower.
LVI panels produce a mix of radiant and convection heat, so you get the best both worlds. They're also fully enclosed, so there's no potential for burning dust, and they operate completely silently.
How does installation work?
Installation of LVI panels is extremely simple.
Two brackets are screwed to your wall, and the panel simply clips on. It typically takes around 20 minutes per panel.
Provided there's a powerpoint nearby, this makes DIY installation a breeze!
If you want the clean appearance of a hardwired installation, you'll need to arrange an electrician to wire up the included wall boxes directly before installing the panels.
It's also a good idea to engage an electrician if you have an older switchboard. This ensures you won't overload any of your circuits by the amperage draw of the panels.
For Victorian customers, we can offer our installation service directly. This includes mounting of the brackets and panels, but it does not include hardwiring or anything that requires a licensed electrician.
For interstate customers, we're happy to exist your electrician to make sure the panels are installed directly.
You can watch our detailed installation video below:
I'm not ready to get a quote, can you give me a ballpark price?
The exact cost can vary greatly depending on your home size, layout and efficiency.
However, a reasonable ballpark is around $1000-$1100 per room.
Small bedrooms or very efficient rooms typically require panels that cost $700-$900.
Larger open plan living areas may need multiple large panels, and this brings the average price per room up.
Remember that LVI heaters are robust, high-quality units designed to keep you wonderfully warm and comfortable for years to come.
The price may be higher than low-cost space heaters found in department stores, but they can't compete on comfort, longevity or efficiency.
LVI radiators are typically 30% to 50% cheaper than the cost of comparable gas hydronic heating systems.
Can you ship to my state?
Yes, we ship heaters Australia-wide!
We can ship door to door, or to any local TNT depot.
Do you have to visit my home to provide an accurate quote and heating plan?
There's no need for us to visit your home to provide a quote.
Thanks to COVID, we developed a unique online quoting process that allows us provide accurate quotes wherever you are in Australia. And our customers love it!
Here's how it works:
- Use our online form to upload your house plans or measurements of our rooms, and answer a few simple questions about the energy efficiency of your home.
- Our estimating team will calculate the heating requirements for the rooms you wish to heat
- We'll schedule a Google Meet video call together. This lets us share our screen with you, review your heating requirements and choose panel sizing and placement to create a finalised quote.
- At the end of the call, you'll be left with an exact quote and heating plan for your home.
Don't worry if you're never used Google Meet. It's very simple and we'll provide full instructions on how to join the video call.
Do the panels require any maintenance?
Our panels are entirely maintenance-free, which is one of the significant advantages we have over hydronic systems.
In the event a repair is required, we carry a full-range of spare parts. Repairs are simple and low-cost (when outside the warranty period) and can be carried out by us or a qualified electrician.
What is the warranty period on LVI radiators?
We offer a 10 year warranty on the panels, and a 2 year warranty on the electronic components.
Even outside the warranty period, repairs are low-cost and simple.
You can be confident we'll be around long into the future to help in the unlikely event you encounter an issue.
We've been operating in Australia for over 20 years, and LVI radiators are manufactured by Purmo Group, one of the largest hydronic heating manufacturers in the world.
LVI radiators produce a balance of radiant and convection heat. While convection helps heat reach every corner of your room, radiant heat means greater comfort for you and less heat energy lost to draughts.
Precision Temperature Control
Heat that's so stable and even - you'll forget it's turned on. Thanks to a precision thermostat and high thermal mass, your rooms stay within 0.1 degrees of the set temperature.
With no fans to blow allergens and dust, a low surface temperature and additional child safety modes, you can breathe easy knowing you have heating that's safe for the whole family.
Completely Silent Operation
No noisy fans, no heaters creaking, crackling or popping. The fully-enclosed electric element means LVI panels operate in complete silence.
Built to Last
You'll feel the premium European construction the moment you open the box. Built from solid steel and filled with non-toxic vegetable oil, they're designed to warm your home for years to come. All backed by a 10 year radiator warranty and a 2 year electronics warranty.
Central Wireless Control
With the optional Touch E3 wireless controller, you get the ease of a central heating while keeping the benefits of being able to control units individually. Connect your smartphone to your Touch E3 with the free app, and you can control your heating even when you're not at home.